Tuesday, May 7, 2013

#5 Favorite Hero

Dum da da dum DA! FAVORITE HERO! and it's NOT Hercules.
IIIIIITTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS...............

Flynn Ryder

I love Flynn Ryder. He's probably one the better guy Disney characters-but the voice acting also helps. I loved this character from the very beginning of the movie...and then loved him even more when he got hit with a frying pan...and decided he was one of my favorite characters when he sang "I See The Light."

(This song will be blogged about later...but it is one of my favorite things Alan Menken has ever written...)

Flynn's relationship with Maximus and Pascal is also one of the reason I like him.

He has a dream. Too bad his dream stinks. *brownie points to anyone who caught that!* But his dream is soon interrupted when he meets the lovely Rapunzel. She was his new dream. 
It's so mushy and beautiful-Flynn turns into a hopeless romantic-how cute. 
He's the perfect hero. Saves a damsel in distress and falls in love with her. While this is every fairytale story, theres just something about Flynn that puts him at the top. He's definitely the funniest of the Hero's in my opinion. 

Well, there you have it, Flynn's is my favorite hero. Do you feel the same as me? Or do you think your favorite is better? HMM! 

Enjoy this animation I did with two of my friends. My character is the blue one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment